October is SOLO TRAVELLERS month with NO Single Supplement to pay! Offers for TRINIDAD, TOBAGO and ST LUCIA.
This is a unique opportunity to join a Small Group Tour to Trinidad & Tobago at an incredibly low price with NO Single supplement. The dates for the tour are 13th October – 24th October 2020
The tour includes –
ASA WRIGHT NATURE CENTRE Trinidad – 6 Nights with Early morning tea/coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon tea, Evening rum punch & Dinner included. Asa Wright Nature Centre is a non-profit making Wildlife Sanctuary and a world-class destination for birdwatchers. Over 170 species have been recorded at this former coffee, cocoa and citrus plantation, many of which can be seen from the wonderful verandah of the Lodge. A network of well marked trails meander through the 200 acre conservation area and there are natural pools for bathing.
Tours from Asa Wright in Trinidad:
• Guided Orientation Walk – Explore the trails at Asa Wright Centre
• A visit to Dunstan Caves to see the Oilbirds
• Caroni Swamp – An afternoon boat trip to this specialised mangrove forest where your day will end with the spectacular flight of Scarlet Ibis returning to their roosts at dusk.
• Nariva Swamp – Full day tour to the East coast and the largest freshwater herbaceous swamp in Trinidad. On the way you will visit an agricultural research station where a host of lowland species can be found. Lunch is on the beach and at dusk you may see flocks of Red-bellied Macaws coming in to roost.
• Blanchisseuse – Full day trip bird watching over the Northern Range to the North coast and possibly as far as the seaside village of Blanchisseuse and along the Marianne River.
BLUE WATERS INN Tobago – 4 Nights with Breakfast, one Lunch and Dinner included
Situated on one of the most stunning bays, tucked away on the quiet Northeast coast of the island, this lovely small resort hotel has a laid-back atmosphere and provides immediate access to some of the very best diving and bird watching in Tobago.
Tours from Blue Waters in Tobago:
• Rainforest Walk – A long half day birding along Gilpin Trace of the Main Ridge Forest Reserve with your knowledgeable birding guide, Newton George.
• Around Island Tour – A full day with Newton George birding at all the key sites around the island and including lunch at a local restaurant.
• Glass-bottom boat trip to Little Tobago Bird Sanctuary – Birding on the island with an opportunity for snorkelling at Angel Reef on the way.
Also included –
• International flights with BA (and for the extended tour domestic flights with Caribbean Airlines)
• Accommodation with meals as described
• All airport transfers and ground transportation
• All entrance fees & passes
• All service charges and government taxes
Cost per person: £2895.00